Welcome to the Official WebSite of Elounda Bay Palace in Elounda Crete Greece

Exclusive Offers : Summer Promotion Rate

Take advantage of the Summer Promotion Rate and benefit from an exclusive discount of 21% by confirming your booking by April 30th, 2017.

Payment Policy

Upon confirmation 30% of the accommodation balance is required as a guarantee. The remaining 70% of the total accommodation has to be paid upon arrival.

Cancellation Policy

For the period from 8th April till 7th July & from 2nd September till 28th October, any cancellation or change of dates occurring within 7 days of arrival will result in cancellation fees of 30% of the total accommodation balance.

For the period from 8th July till 1st September, any cancellation or change of dates occurring within 14 days will result in cancellation fees of 30% of the total accommodation balance.

In the event of non-show 50% or should there be an early departure 100% will be retained in respect of our cancellation fees.

Reservation Assistance

Click here to contact with one of our operators for assistance.

Room Reservations
Tel: + 30 28410 63513 / 63538
Fax: +30 28410 41783
e-mail: reservationsbay@eloundabay.gr

Honored Program
Tel: + 30 28410 63512
Fax: +30 28410 41783
e-mail: honored@eloundabay.gr

Group Reservations
Tel: +30 28410 63515 / 63460
Fax: +30 28410 41373
e-mail: mice@eloundabeach.gr

Weather in Elounda
Join Our Newsletter
  • Enjoy the very best selection of our offers and be the first to receive them. Please provide your contact details to sign-up to our newsletter. more

Contact Details
  • Elounda Bay Palace
    720 53 Elounda, Crete
    Greece

    Telephone Tel: +30 28410 67000
    fax Fax: +30 28410 41783
    email Contact Form
MH.T.E. 1040K015A0079700 | © 2011 Helios Hotels & Resorts. All rights reserved.
Ευρωπαϊκή Ένωση - Ευρωπαϊκό Ταμείο Περιφερειακής Ανάπτυξης (ΕΤΠΑ)Ψηφιακή ΣύγκλισηΕΣΠΑ 2007-2013 Η επιχείρηση ενισχύθηκε για τον εκσυγχρονισμό της στο πλαίσιο του Επιχειρησιακού Προγράμματος «Ψηφιακή Σύγκλιση»
Με τη συγχρηματοδότηση της Ελλάδας και της Ευρωπαϊκής Ένωσης
Designed and developed by
EyeWide - Hotel Internet Marketing